[Nagiosplug-devel] starting import of runcmd code
seanius at seanius.net
Mon Oct 24 04:19:26 UTC 2005
i've just done a first commit for this. below are some notes from
- updated runcmd code to latest version from ae
- new host_or_die function
- new usage_va function for printf-like (fmt,...) params.
- i didn't include any of the other "cleanup" or other superficial
changes/optimizations from ae's patches in this run.
the following seem to be okay:
the following seem to be okay, but i'd like more testing:
- didn't work for nonexistant domains (bug in introduced runcmd
logic), later fixed by me.
- having a quake server to test against would be good
the following haven't been done yet:
- i remember there being some problem with that so i'll take a look
- patch contained swapped MIB defs, need to verify
- check_icmp because i haven't yet
- check_load because of later changes in official branch
- seems some detection logic is broken in the new runcmd based code. or
maybe it was already? seems so...
- don't want to play around with sg's code just now
- seems there have been parallel changes
- contains a bunch of runcmd debug code
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the Nagiosplugin-devel