[Nagios-users] Nagios and OpenVMS servers

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Wed Oct 27 14:59:37 UTC 2010

On 10/27/2010 04:38 PM, Chris Hudson wrote:
> Anyone here ever configure an OpenVMS server for snmp / Nagios?   Any info
> at all would be greatly appreciated, I'm not having any luck at all.

I once hacked NRPE to work on OpenVMS. It's not quite NRPE anymore
though, but it worked (and still works) for the customer that ordered
the job.

I'll send it to you off-list, as the tarball ended up being quite
large.

If you want support for or help with it, you'll have to contact our
sales people and get a contract. I simply don't have time to delve
into it again, and to be perfectly honest DCL isn't so much fun that
I want to spend my days writing it ;)

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se

on peace.