[Nagios-users] Installing Nagios XI

Tony Yarusso tyarusso at nagios.com
Sun Oct 10 20:00:16 UTC 2010

On Sun, 2010-10-10 at 19:50 +0530, Himanshu Arora wrote:
> Can someone please help me installing Nagios XI. Trying to install the
> trial version on my test enviroment.
>

> If someone can send me the download link and proper steps to install
> and configure the XI version would be really helpful to me.

The easiest way is to use the pre-prepared VMware image available on
http://library.nagios.com/library/products/nagiosxi/download .  If you
need to do a manual installation, you can use the instructions available
on
http://library.nagios.com/library/products/nagiosxi/documentation/252-manual-installation-instructions-for-nagios-xi .

For follow-up, you can post on the XI General Support forum at
http://support.nagios.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=6 .

--
Tony Yarusso
Technical Team