[Nagios-users] Alert host down with passive check

Rikard Dahlberg ej_seg at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 10 13:56:44 UTC 2010

Heya guys!

Is there any possible way to configure nagios to report host as DOWN, if nagios havn't got any passive checkresult within like 5 minutes?
Can I change that somehow? For now, when a host dies in my current configuration, it actually doesn't report is as DOWN, since im using passive checks. But i want to set nagios to if i havn't got a new passive.-check result in 5 minutes, i want nagios to automaticly set it as DOWN...

Any idea please? :)

Regards
Rikard