[Nagios-users] Check size of large directory

Sebastian Ries Sebastian.Ries at dtnet.de
Fri Dec 3 06:29:54 UTC 2010

Hi

> The check_folder_size.sh script will probably suit your needs well.

Yes, I found scripts for this.
The Problem is that a du within this folder takes about 2 minutes.
That's why I told that it is a very large directory with many files)

The other side is that the content within this directory is generated
once a day so I wanted to run the "du" after generating the content of
the file and let nagios just check the result that was written in a
file.

Regards
Sebastian Ries

DT Netsolution GmbH -  Talaeckerstr. 30 -  D-70437 Stuttgart
Tel: +49-711-849910-36               Fax: +49-711-849910-936
WEB: http://www.dtnet.de/     email: Sebastian.Ries at dtnet.de