[Nagios-users] whether we (as a user of Nagios tool) will be allowed to modify the shell prg or not

Radha Gollapinni Radha.Gollapinni at igate.com
Wed Apr 18 05:32:19 UTC 2007

HI all

If any one of you know the solution for my question please do reply to
the same mail Id from which I am sending my mail.

My doubt is:

1.whether we (as a user of Nagios tool) will be allowed to modify the
shell program internally or not

2. How the alert message is getting created when ever something is
happened? Which method is responsible for this activity?

Whether we can modify this method to include the hyperlink/url which we
got from an external source?

Thanking you all

Regards

Radha Gollapinni

Information transmitted by this EMAIL is proprietary to iGATE Group of Companies and is intended for use only by the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this EMAIL immediately notify the sender at iGATE or mailadmin at igate.com
and delete this EMAIL including any attachments