[Nagios-users] nagios menagemente

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest dermoth at aei.ca
Thu Apr 12 02:39:32 UTC 2007

On 11/04/07 08:26 PM, Jason Rojas wrote:
> An ex-coworker just brought this to my attention, looks promising:
>
> http://www.opsview.org/

Interesting. However it does not seems to be well documented. I'm
particularly wondering what level of flexibility does it gives.

I'd certainly benefit from this kind of SNMP Trap management, but I
doubt it could be of any help for setting up hosts and services
considering the way wrote my Nagios config (Highly based on templates in
a way it is very easy to maintain). Is it possible for example to use it
only for trap management?

Anyone has experience migrating large distributed setups partly or
completely to Opsview?

Thanks,

Thomas