[Nagios-users] Sharepoint DB check.

Matthew Joyce MJoyce at ccia.unsw.edu.au
Thu Apr 5 02:07:53 UTC 2007

Presumable you want to check the database because you want to know that
share point is running.
You can check the SQL service easy enough, and check the HTTP service is
running, you can check the results of the webpage, but authentication
may be an issue.
You could use NRPE to run a vbscript to check the db too.

Matthew Joyce
02 9382 0051 | IT Manager | Children's Cancer Institute Australia for
Medical Research