[Nagios-devel] Nagios 4: Call for testing

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Mon Sep 17 15:19:55 UTC 2012

On 09/17/2012 10:14 AM, Sven Nierlein wrote:
> On 9/14/12 0:00, Andreas Ericsson wrote:
>>
>> So spedang! and get your hack on, folks :)
>>

> Hi Andreas,
>
> please consider the attached patch which adds a "dist" make target to create a test/release tarball in a sane way.

Hmm. Running update-version from a script isn't such a hot idea, as
it messes with version control tools, and "last-modified" info doesn't
really belong in the source files, or anywhere but the scm really. I'd
be all for getting something that grabs some sort of version string out
of the scm though.

I like the "make dist" target though, so I'll take something along
those lines.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se

on peace.