[Nagios-devel] Nagios 4 ignores object_cache_file and log_file

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Mon Sep 17 08:56:11 UTC 2012

On 09/17/2012 12:01 AM, O'Hara, Brad wrote:
> When will RPM's be updated?

The RPM's are provided by Daniel Wittenberg, so I assume they get
updated when he feels like it and has time. I suppose I could hack up
some script which fetches latest from git and builds and installs it.
That requires a build-environment and a git installation on the server
where you want to test it, ofcourse, but would assure you can easily
get the latest version very quickly.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se

on peace.