[Nagios-devel] Patch NRPE to compile on HP-UX

Grant Byers grant.byers at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 02:50:07 UTC 2012

Please find attached a patch that works around some problems compiling NRPE
on HP-UX. Note that I was able to compile NRPE with full support for SSL &
command arguments.

Unfortunately, we're only running HP-UX 11i v3 PA-RISC, so I'm unable to
test this on IA64 or other HP-UX versions. Also, I'm sure there is a
cleaner way to skip the TCP wrapper (HAVE_LIBWRAP) sections within
configure too, but I'm not familiar enough with autoconf & don't really
have the time. Knock yourself out.

Regards,
Grant