[Nagios-devel] Config from PostgreSQL

Phil Sturgeon email at philsturgeon.co.uk
Mon Dec 6 22:41:39 UTC 2010

I've been charged with a mission a little outside of my usual skillset,
and that is to get Nagios 3.2.3 running from config based on a
PostgreSQL table instead of the normal cnf_dir setting. I can work out
the actual code for this but im struggling to find /where/ it should go.

I have only found one instance of cnf_dir in the source and that is here:

             else if(strstr(input,"cfg_file=")==input ||
strstr(input,"cfg_dir=")==input)
             continue;

in config.c line 1328. I have no problems hacking the core, but where do
I start?

Regards,

Phil