[Nagios-devel] preflight service check to count services not hosts

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Thu May 14 12:53:57 UTC 2009

Hiren Patel wrote:
> this was submitted a while ago to the list, doesn't seem to have been
> applied.

Do you recall who the original patch submitter was? I can't seem to
find it in the emails I still keep around in my nagios-devel folder.

Thanks for pinging me though. Will apply as soon as I get original
author information.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se

Register now for Nordic Meet on Nagios, June 3-4 in Stockholm
 http://nordicmeetonnagios.op5.org/

on peace.