[Nagios-devel] Nagios is dead! Long live Icinga!

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Thu May 7 14:07:56 UTC 2009

Icinga team members; Have I correctly understood your gripes if I
summarize them like this:

  Nagios is not being developed fast enough.
  Nagios is not being developed openly enough.
  Non-profit organizations should be free to use the Nagios
  trademark for non-profit reasons.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se

Register now for Nordic Meet on Nagios, June 3-4 in Stockholm
 http://nordicmeetonnagios.op5.org/

on peace.