[Nagios-announce] Nagios 1.1 Available

Ethan Galstad nagios at nagios.org
Mon Jun 2 21:20:09 UTC 2003

Nagios 1.1 has been released and is available for download from
http://www.nagios.org.

This is a bugfix release - changes since 1.0 include:

- File descriptor leak in file-based performance routines
- Timestamp fix for PostgreSQL 7.3
- Minor bug fixes to cmd and history CGIs
- Minor documentation fixes

Updates on Nagios 2.0
---------------------

Development on version 2.0 is coming along.  Most of the major
features I wanted to add have been implemented at this point.
Updates will be posted periodically at the following URL:

http://www.nagios.org/upcoming.php

I don't really have an estimate for a release time for 2.0.  It will
not be this month or the next.  Summer is not a time for spending
many hours inside coding, so I cannot say how long it will be before
a beta is released.  Perhaps in August, perhaps not. :-)

Ethan Galstad,
Nagios Developer
---
Email: nagios at nagios.org